Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mixed feelings about IMCB F-7/3

Soon after the Metric results...I started thinking about the college. It was a fascinating feeling on freedom, yet quit disturbing when I realized the importance of studies @ College.

My personal choice was Islamia College Peshawer, which was ruled out by my family on grounds of Unhealthy academic environment, involment of politics in education...risk of living @ pesh and dozens of other reasons :(

My Option2 was Behria College E9 which too was dismissed by my mom (thanks to the compelling arguments of Anti Tahira about the atmosphere and the likely-hood of getting spoiled in the Co-Education system :(:(:(:(:( I didnt agree with the arguments but yaa thats life...the Lobby was too strong :P

I had to make a final choice between the ICB/IMCBs. After some brainstorming along with Shoaib Wazir (My school Pal) I decided to join IMCB F.7/3

I still get mixed feelings about my decision....It was a disappointment from academics point of view. I had to struggle all the way in order to keep the pace of studies. The best part of the story is that... I met alot of very good friends...here are a few names.... Raza Ranjha..Fatir Sethi..Faraz Azhar..Umer (baba) ..Shehnam...Usman Humayun..shariq..Hamid..Ahmed Jawd..Tariq Asghar..Muzammil..Fawad..Saad jamal..Umer Shafai..Toaha Ahmed..Waqas bin Alam..Waqas Butt..Umer Hameed..not to forget the one and only ADIL MUMTAZ

Long live my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home