Thursday, September 27, 2007

3 months @ GIKI

Just before my FSC exams ~28th March 2001 I moved to GIKI and started the formal preparations for my FSC exam. This was a turning point in my career and has the most influence on my bid for top Engineering universities.

It was a tough time I must say....Studying for 10-12 hours a day with no access to internet/phone or any other potential distraction....I had an electric heater and a pot...with enough supplies I was taking 7-8 cups of Tea every day :D

This was a time when I developed liking for GIKI. especially the GIKI lifestyle. The place provides you excellent oppurtunity to groom as person in general and a professional in particular.

There I met some very interesting people.... Zamurd Khattak..Adnan Noor B6..Dr Fida y Khattak..Fayyaz (Canteen wala) .. Majid Khan B7..Shaista Khan (GIKI bus driver) ..Dr Badar Suleman (Ask Waqar for details :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home